Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Date with the Dentist

When I was in college and went to Potbelly, I would order the the Big Jack's PB&J.  It was my comfort food for sure.  They would load the PB&J on and toast it to perfection so that the PB&J would ooooze off.  Oh how things have changed!  Now, I have the Skinny T-K-Y on multi-grain minus the Swiss Cheese loaded up with mustard, lettuce, tomato, and pickles and a bag of Bake Lay's (WW Points+ 11).     



Being single and living alone, I tend to eat out ALOT therefore I'm always looking for healthy alternatives at Restaurants.  You will notice I count my WWPoints+.  No, I'm not a member but I was for two years.  Even though I'm no longer a member, I still believe in the program.  It helped me to lose my initial 20 lbs.  I have tried many diets in my time and this is the only one that worked for me.  Money wise though, I didn't need to be paying the $16/month I was paying for the E-tools. 

Off to my date with the dentist.  I have to get a crown :( 


No comments:

Post a Comment